Sony is hosting a summer celebration sale in the PlayStation Store that includes discounts on tons of games, both new and old. PlayStation’s Mid-Year Deals sale begins on June 22 and will run until July 7.
The sale includes discounts of up to 75% off on certain games. There are also a few highlights, like 20% off of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlandswhich makes the PS4 version $ 47.99 and the PS5 Chaotic Great edition $ 71.99. Sekiro: Shadow’s Die Twice‘s Game of the Year Edition is also discounted 50% to $ 29.99, and many of EA’s Sports titles are on sale, including the latest versions of FIFA and Madden NFL.
Here are a few other selected highlights from Sony’s sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – $ 23.99
- The Dark Pictures Anthology – Triple Pack PS4 & PS5 – $ 40.19
- Deathloop Deluxe Edition – $ 31.99
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection – $ 19.79
- Far Cry 6 Deluxe Edition – $ 31.99
- The Forrest – $ 7.99
- Guilty Gear: Strive Deluxe Edition – $ 59.49
- Hades – $ 18.74
- Hitman 3: Deluxe Edition – $ 31.99
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition – $ 23.99
- NBA 2K22 Cross-Gen Digital Bundle for PS4 & PS5 – $ 19.99
- Riders Republic – $ 23.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Ultimate Edition PS4 & PS5 – $ 29.99
- Unpacking – $ 15.99
Sony also has a few game add-ons in the sale as well. These include cosmetic packs for games like Fortnite, as well as DLC for Marvel’s Spider-Man, Horizon Zero Dawnand Bloodborne. Sony also points out in its blog post about the sale that the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 season pass is on sale … if you want to buy a 7-year-old season pass, for some reason.