The Oregon Ducks (19-14) visit the Utah State Aggies (18-15) after losing five straight road games. The Aggies are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. The total point for the matchup is 144.5.
Utah State Vs. Oregon Predictions
Utah State Vs. Oregon Betting Odds
|Utah State||-5||144.5 points|
Utah State Vs. Oregon Last 10 Games
- Utah State covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah State’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 7.2 fewer points (137.3) than this matchup’s over / under.
- During their past 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average of 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oregon games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Ducks games averaged 5.0 fewer points (139.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Ducks have scored 2.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Utah State Vs. Oregon Betting Trends
- Utah State has put together a record of 15-15-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies went 8-7 against the spread.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 31 chances.
- The 73.5 points per game the Aggies average are just four more points than the Ducks allow (69.5).
- When Utah State scores more than 69.5 points, it is 13-6-1 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
- Oregon has gone 12-22-0 against the spread this year.
- The Ducks are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Oregon’s games have gone over the total 20 times out of 35 chances this year.
- The Ducks score six more points per game (72.4) than the Aggies allow their opponents to score (66.4).
- When it scores more than 66.4 points, Oregon is 10-14 against the spread and 16-8 overall.
Utah State Vs. Oregon Over / Under Trends
- This season, Utah State games have gone over this game’s 144.5-point total 10 times.
- This season, 15 games Oregon played finished with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 1.4 points more than the total of 144.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 135.9 points per game, 8.6 points less than this contest’s over / under.
- The Aggies have seen a 139.2 average over / under in their games this season, 5.3 points fewer than the over / under in this matchup.
- Ducks games have an over / under of 138.3 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 17.6 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.5 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (46-for-96)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.9 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (56-for-148)
- Rylan Jones: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (25-for-79)
- RJ Eytle-Rock: 7.9 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (32-for-89)
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (57-for-147)
- Jacob Young: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (25-for-95)
- Quincy Guerrier: 10.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (50-for-150)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (47-for-131)
- N’Faly Dante: 8 PTS, 66.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.